Bizerba Semi Automatic Gravity Slicer Model GSP-HD
This automatic slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and the Bizerba precision. Servo support for the slicing movement or the automatic slicing process make work easier allowing the operator more time for active selling.
The GSP HD stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual and automatic mode.
It consists of a powerful intelligent Emotion® blade drive. This saves energy, there is less noise in the sales area and the machine barely heats up on blade and depositing area. This way products stay fresh longer.
In addition, the GSP HD can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding towards the blade.
Industry leading quality slicers
This premium commercial gravity-fed slicer sets the standards for the industry, thanks to its ergonomic design, hygienic features, operator safety and energy efficiency. This industry leading machine is manufactured using seamless anodised aluminium and its powerful blade is the thinnest, hardest and straightest blade available, with its hard alloy chromium-plated finish. The blade is powered by the intelligent Emotion blade driver, which is renowned in the industry for its quiet operation.
A hygienic solution
The slicer is also available with a Ceraclean surface, which enables all removable parts to be cleaned in a dishwasher. The blade itself is designed to stay cool in the depositing area, to ensure products stay fresh for longer. The slicing system is also fitted with a drain to remove all liquids and create a clean workspace.
An efficient slicing process
- By combining gravity and an inclined carriage, this automatic slicer provides operators with an efficient slicing process. To further improve operator efficiency, an integrated portion scale and energy and safety package can be fitted. There is a clear touchscreen designed to indicate the product weight, while enabling the operator to control blade speed. Server support adds an automatic start/stop blade and the ability to adjust slice thickness, giving the server more time to concentrate on customers.
- The slicer is capable of slicing between 35-90 slices per minute, with slice thicknesses of between 0-24mm. By providing the features required to automate many of the slicing requirements, operators are free to concentrate on other tasks.
If you are looking for a powerful slicer which leads the market, this automatic gravity slicer stands out from the crowd
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Automatic gravity slicer
- When working time should be saved by means of automatic processes the GSP HD is an alternative as compared to manual slicers
- The right carriage version for any application
- Quiet, energy efficient Emotion® drive prevents heat rise of depositing area
- Drain on the slicing system and drain protection of liquids for a clean work station
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface allows cleaning of all removable parts in the dishwasher.
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness adjustment and visualization of operating state
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.