BIRO Model FBC-4800
• A 60 lb. tempered, frozen meat block can be chipped in less than 60 seconds.
• Save approximately 2-1/2 lbs. of meat from each chipped meat block. No sawdust generated.
• Bloom qualities are uniform and excellent.
• No measurable chipper product loss.
• Better utilization of other cutting machinery for retail processing.
• Better utilization of man power for other productive duties.
• Reduce saw blade usage.
• Extra handling of meat sticks is eliminated.
• Planned productivity is assured.
• Quality control is maintained.
• Minimum product shrinkage occurs.
• Minimum operational heat is generated.
• Better bloom.
• Extends case life.