The automatic premium gravity feed slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene, safety and energy efficiency.
This automatic slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and the Bizerba precision. Servo support for the slicing movement or the automatic slicing process make work easier allowing the operator more time for active selling.
The GSP HD stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual and automatic mode.
It consists of a powerful intelligent Emotion® blade drive. This saves energy, there is less noise in the sales area and the machine barely heats up on blade and depositing area. This way products stay fresh longer.
In addition, the GSP HD can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding towards the blade.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- When working time should be saved by means of automatic processes the GSP HD is an alternative as compared to manual slicers
- The right carriage version for any application
- Quiet, energy efficient Emotion® prevents heat rise of depositing area
- Drain on slicing system and raised lip leak protection for liquids for a clean work environment
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface allows cleaning of all removable parts in the dishwasher.
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness knob and visualization
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Sophisticated design, careful material selection and elegant solutions such as a lifting device for quick and easy cleaning by hand underneath the slicer.
The automatic carriage drive with servo support for manual operation reduces operator fatigue and allows the operator to concentrate on the shopper.
- 120 V / 230 V
- Bizerba Ceraclean®
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
max. outer dimensions L x W x H / L x W x H
- 725 x 587 x 626,6 mm / 28.6” x 23.1” x 24.7”
- Outer dimensions depending on machine version Required installation area might be larger than outer dimensions
- 330 mm / 13.0”
0 - 25° towards operator
Positioning in different heights towards center of blade depending on slicer version.
Max. product size
Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
Height: 195 mm / 7.7"
Width: 195 mm / 7.7"
Product dimensions depend on carriage version
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 1.0”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12”
- IP 33
- Blade versions for various products
- Blade covers for different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes and salads
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale