New Customer Portal
Winter Scale & Equipment has added a service department customer portal. This portal enables customers to place service calls, track technician dispatching, and view details of past service.
We now offer the Suhner Tender Cut sausage ripper for meat processors. The Tender Cut will gently separate your sausages after stuffing. It's compact and easy to use with the power you need to get the job done quickly. Place sausages into the Tender cut and within minutes they are separated beautifully.
Winter Secures HOLLYMATIC
07/01/2010 - Winter Scale & Equipment is happy to announce our new agreement with Hollymatic to represent them exclusively in the Metropolitan area. Hollymatic, known for its BEST SELLING Super 54 Patty Machine, rounds out their line with heavy duty Mixer/Grinders, Saws, Tenderizers and Vacuum Tumblers. We'll also be stocking all sizes of paper and parts for all your service and production needs. Contact your sales rep or our service department for additional information.
New Dispatcher at Winter Scale
Winter Scale is happy to announce the hiring of Jessenia Mercado to our service team. Jessenia will be replacing Frank as our primary dispatcher handling customer service calls. We welcome Jessenia to Winter Scale and wish her good luck in her new position.
Product Leasing Available
We now offer financing options on all new equipment. Ask your sales representative for details.
Winter Scale & Equipment adds Rollstock Line
Rollstock Vacuum Packaging Machines
- Solid side frames that can be washed down with stainless steel in food contact areas
- Electrical cabinets are NEMA 4X rated
- Lower utility usage vs. competition
- Speeds from 3 to 15 cycles per minute depending on vacuum system and products
- Standard web widths of 285, 320, 355, 420, and 459
- Start-up and training is included in the purchase price of machine
- Vacuum leak detection program built in to reduce technical support cost need
- Auto tensioning device is continuous to reduce chain wear and replacement
- Gas capability with pin or nozzle
- Cross-cut knife systems; flying or guillotine
- Hole punching
- On line film registration, labeling, or code dating
- Loading or discharge extensions as needed
- Discharge conveyors
- Water chillers
Survey Winner Announcement
We are pleased to announce that Whole Foods in Vauxhall, NJ is the winner of the March, 2014 Service Survey drawing!
Each month a winner is randomly picked from those who have completed our service survey that month. The winner receives a $50.00 credit to their service account.
Way to go Whole Foods!
If you would like to participate by taking a survey go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wtwservice